Robust, A2 fire rated wall panels designed for areas with high performance requirements.
Our Acrovyn FP Wall Panels offer durability and resilience in building areas with A2 fire rating requirements.
Manufactured using 12.5mm fibre board, they are finished with a highly durable, abrasion and scratch resistant coating.
An attractive, lightly textured surface finish and a wide range of colour options make it a solution suitable for a variety of building types.
- 12.5mm panels comprising gypsum fibre board with a lightly textured,
highly durable and scratch resistant surface coating
- Supplied prefabricated to project specific sizes – Cutting on site should be avoided.
- Panels for part height wall applications are 1250mm wide x up to 1250mm high.
- Panels for full height applications are 1250mm wide x up to 2530mm high.
- Installed with construction adhesive for permanent fix
Due to the limitations of print and computer screens, actual colours may vary. We recommend making any colour selections from our free of charge samples service.
Approximate LRV values for CS Acrovyn colours and finishes have been determined using the CIE Y value measurement method.